Your Baby Planet product has been designed and engineered to hold up to many of the tough conditions that every children's product must endure. We hope you will agree that your product is both durable and capable of holding up to these conditions, for the long haul. As with many quality pieces of equipment, though, routine maintenance is a must to keep all parts in good working order.
Please follow these tips to ensure your Baby Planet stroller continues to operate as well as it did when your child took their first ride:
- If you've got a squeaky wheel, lubricate sparingly with Teflon or silicone coating. DO NOT use oil or grease based products because they will attract dirt, which can clog the movement.
- Only Baby Planet replacement parts should be used. It may be unsafe to use parts not supplied by Baby Planet.
- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
- The canopy and basket may be sponged lightly using a damp cloth and a mild detergent. The seat pad may be washed, see the care label on the seat pad for details. Be sure to dry thoroughly before use.
- DO NOT fold or store the stroller while wet and NEVER store in a damp environment, as this can cause mildew to form.
- Avoid stacking items on stroller when storing stroller. Added weight on the stroller can cause damage to the stroller.
- Be sure that all parts are in good working condition. If any parts are damaged, please contact Baby Planet for replacement parts and/or repair instructions.
We at Baby Planet are in the process of setting up repair centers across the country that will be able to assist with servicing your product should it need repair. We will post this information as soon as it is available